Wednesday, February 25, 2009
More!
Here you see my finished Simply Life from The Primitive Needle done in a conversion in Belle Soie silks from Jean at the Attic.

Also I finished a few ornaments. Katrina and I are stitching each 12 different ornaments, only the trick is we stitch each chosen ornament twice! At the end of year we give each other these ornaments so we end up with 24 (!!!) different ornaments. Isn't that cool?! It is so easy to stitch the same ornament twice as you have the fabric and threads all ready.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



14 comments:
Oh wow!! Simply Live is wonderful! And I love what you stitched on the RR piece -- gorgeous!
Simply live is gorgeous! Congratulations on your finish.
I love the idea of stitching 12 ornaments, but stitching them each twice - it's much easier to do than to stitch 24 separate ornaments.
As for your Neighbourhood RR - I suspect the mailman will have a Priority Mail delivery for you tomorrow. Despite promising to send it off to you last week, I didn't get it in the mail until yesterday. I know you're going to love it - it's perfect!
Everything is gorgeous, love the ornaments. I am working on my February ornaments tonight! And I love the new blog template.
What a cuty is that simple one.
Beautiful finishes Karin! I'm going to get back to Simply Live today. I'm hoping to get it finished up soon! :)
Karin, your Simply Live is simply gorgeous!! What a beautiful finish. I can't wait to stitch mine. :) Love the ornaments, and the neighborhood RR is wonderful!
Your Simply Live is gorgeous! I love the colors. And the ornament idea is genius!
Oh wow, Simply live is soo beautiful. I am so happy to find your blog, your work is so lovely. The ornaments are great too.
Oh well know...lookie here...I just bought Simply Live and you just got it finished - LOVE IT!
And your ornaments...what a great thing to do with a buddy...that's tenacity and friendship FOR SURE!
And your the RR is beautiful...you know our group finished but mine got lost in the postal system. :o( 18 months of labor and I don't have anything to show for it....but that's the way the cookie crumbles...life goes on!
Your Simply Live is Simply Wonderfull! I love it!
Lovely addition to the Neighbourhood RR, Karin! And I adore 'Simply Live'. You'vechosen some great colours to work with
Goodness. You're stitching 24 ornaments this year? Where do you find the time to stitch anything else?
Congrats on finishing up your RR stitching - it must be a little relief now you can anticipate yours returning home to you. Is that a Jeannette Douglas ornament you were stitching - the one on the left? It looks like one I've been trying to locate. I think it might be in one of the JCS ornie issues but not sure which year.
I love that Belle Soie conversion. And funny, I just finished that Sheepish Design also! Came here from Margaret's blog--what nice things you stitch!
Beautiful stitching! I just LOVE "Gone Fishing". :D
Post a Comment