Karin
Friday, February 13, 2009
Another Shepherd's Bush finish!
First another Shepherd's Bush finish! This time 'Sail Away'! I started this for my Friday night project in December and finished it 2 weeks ago (forgot to post it here earlier). I think I will send this one and Roma's Garden to Jill Rensel to finish.
Two weeks ago I started Simply Living from Primitive Needle as my next Friday project and this time Katrina joined me. So tonight it is back to this one and I just love it. I have ordered a few of Lisa's new designs from Market. I bought this chart, threads and fabric in November when I was at the Attic Retreat and Jean made a conversion to Belle Soie silks and I love the fibrant, rich colors.
This week I started stitching on Lynn's Neighbourhood RR and I will post a photo when it is finished not to spoil the surprise for her. Tomorrow I go to my LNS Where Victoria's Angels Stitch for their Nashville Market Day. I already ordered a 'few' things online but it will be fun to browse as well in a shop and I am sure I bring home more.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



7 comments:
Congrats on a gorgeous SB finish! The colors in it are so soothing and peaceful. :)
Gorgeous! I've posted a picture of mine too :-). Your Sail Away is wonderful, I really want to stitch that one too.
Wow, Sail Away is gorgeous--and I can't believe how quick you finished it! You must have turbo needles. YGG! It is a stunning piece. I want to stitch that eventually. I love love love your Simply Live. I must stitch this, it is sooooo pretty. I can't wait to hear what you bought at the LNS!
Oh, what a gorgeous finish! And you finished this within two months, just by stitching on Friday evenings? Perhaps there is something to this SAL rotation stuff... Your new project looks fabulous too!
Groetjes!
Your Live Simply piece is wonderful - the colors just pop. Such a clever way of using color. I just love it!
Hier hou ik ook wel van, leuk borduren....ik zou zo de tijd blijven vergeten. Daar heb ik nu al moeite mee tijdens het quilten.
Groetjes
I love your Sail Away finish! Would you be willing to sell the chart?
Jean
jean.angus @ gmail.com (remove spaces)
Post a Comment