Wednesday, January 21, 2009

What did I do on January 20?

Of course watching TV all day :-) and what better thing to do than stitch at the same time? I started and finished Shepherd's Bush 2009.

Karin

6 comments:

Katrina said...

Very pretty! I finished mine too, I decided to skip the ribbon, I just wasn't sure how it would hold up over the long haul. I am now working on the Glad Tidings fob :-).

Leigh said...

I love it Karin! Just ordered mine Friday as a prize for finally finishing BBD Bluebird's Message!

Miranda said...

Well, I visite al the blogs....isn't it nice to see al those things that people make. I love it and I'll be back, hihihi!
Greetings from an other dutch(wo)men who lives in Virginia

Anonymous said...

Hi Karin,
No I won't be going to WVAS, I haven't been there in a year because of the attitude the owner had. I miss not going to an LNS, but I get a lot online as well!
Have fun!

Petra

PS Thanks for the blog comment.
I can't find your email...if you want email me!
PS@JumboNY.com

Carin said...

Hi Karin,

SB designs are allways lovely. Like the scissors too. Which one is this?

Karin said...

@Carin, these are the Gingher Roberta scissors

@Petra, I will email you!