After a hectic time it is time for some stitching again. The last weeks I have been busy with our move into our house in New Jersey. Unpacking a zillion of boxes, decorating the house and finding my way around here. Getting DD settled into school and lots of administrative things to be done. The major ones were getting a social security card and my NJ drivers licence. But it is all done and I can concentrate on settling in and making a life for me and us here in the Garden State.
So what have I been doing stitching wise? I have been stitching on the Neighbourhood RR I am in http://welcometoourneighbourhood.blogspot.com/ and it is great fun to see this one going around the world. I also finished the Blackbird Designs Loose Feathers' Autumn Song Sewing Box. Now I need to finish it on the box!! I also started
http://www.wyndhamneedleworks.com/Little_House_Needleworks/curly_q_ewe.htm as my little fun project. I am waiting for my supplies from Needlecraft Corner to start the new Drawn Thread Toccato IV http://www.needlecraft-corner.com/dg-drawnthreadcoming5.html and a little something which will be a surprise for my best friend which is long overdue as her birthday was at the end of March but I have a very good excuse! We moved to the US :-)
Karin



2 comments:
Gorgeous finish! I am looking forward to starting Toccata Four this week too. And I could be coy but I can't wait to see what you are stitching for me ;-). {{{hugs}}}.
Hallo Karin,
Ik las dat je Nederlandse bent, dus dat is voor veel gemakkelijker om een berichtje achter te laten.
Je borduurwerk ziet er mooi uit!
Groetjes uit Goinchem van
Sonnja & Beertje Zonn
Post a Comment