Monday, June 09, 2008

A warm day!

My new project: Drawn Threads' Toccato IV' and some new stash!

Another new project started from Little House Needleworks and the block I did on Kathy her RR.





With temperatures going into the 3 digits I might as well stay inside and enjoy the coolness of the a/c and watch the Euro 2008 Soccer. This afternoon MY country The Netherlands played against Italy and they won with 3-0!! We are very happy here LOL.

I have finished my gift for Katrina and it is ready to mail so hopefully I can show it next time when she has received it. Also I did finish my block on Kathy's Neighbourhood RR.
Karin






1 comment:

Katrina said...

Love the new stash and the round robin. I can't wait to see what you made for me. I know it will be gorgeous,your stitching is always so pretty.

I get to start my Toccata piece tonight, I don't have a single round robin or gift or exchange to stitch, woohoo!