just to let you know....we did move and are living in New York for just over 2 weeks now. My guess is we will be staying till the end of the month in the hotel here in New York. We close on the house in New Jersey this Friday but our container will take another 2 to 3 weeks before it will arrive and get cleared by customs. As soon as that is done we will move to our house in New Jersey!
Until then I enjoy the tranquility and of doing nothing LOL of living in a hotel. This week I have picked up my stitching again. I haven't done much for weeks as the last weeks in Ireland were hectic and when we arrived here I was just too tired. It is fun to explore the city and the hotel is very central....we even have a view of he Central Park from our room on the 43rd (!!) floor. Next time I hope to show you some progress of my stitching.
Until then I enjoy the tranquility and of doing nothing LOL of living in a hotel. This week I have picked up my stitching again. I haven't done much for weeks as the last weeks in Ireland were hectic and when we arrived here I was just too tired. It is fun to explore the city and the hotel is very central....we even have a view of he Central Park from our room on the 43rd (!!) floor. Next time I hope to show you some progress of my stitching.
Karin



5 comments:
Hurray! Enjoy your respite at the hotel. There will be so much to do when you move to your house! Happy stitching, and welcome!
Thanks Chelle!
Karin,
vond net je blogs, ben zelf een Nederlandse die al vijftien jaar in the USA woont, en zou het erg leuk vinden om je blog te lezen (je Nederlandse - going USA blog). Mijn email adres is jeanine@offeringband.com. En mijn blog (in het Engels): jeanineguidry.wordpress.com
Groeten vanuit Richmond, VA,
Jeanine
jeanine@offeringband.com
Cool Beans! NYC! I've never been there but want to go.
Doesn't that view just give you vertigo being so high up?
Hoi Karin,
Ik zag je commentaar bij Petra in Virginia. Ik wilde op je NL blog kijken, maar zag dat ik daar een paswoord voor nodig had. Zou het leuk vinden om die ook te mogen lezen.
Ik woon zelf in Princeton NJ (uur onder NYC) en mijn weblog is:
http://glennenmanon.punt.nl
Groetjes, Manon
Post a Comment