I've been stitching on some exchanges and one has been received by Joanie. This was the ornament exchange on the Stitching Bloggers BB. She liked snowman and I chose a Prairie Schooler snowman design from the JCS Ornament Issue of 1999.

I also received my ornament in the exchange and PattiNH made this for me:

Isn't it wonderful!?? Not only stitched Patti this lovely ornament she also send some goodies: 2 skeins of Needlepoint Silks in a green and red, some needles of John James,Merry Christmas note book, charts from JBW Designs, Trail Creek Farm and Twisted Threads! Thank you Patti I LOVE IT ALL!!!!!
When I was in the Netherland I could give the stitched and framed piece to my niece. She had a baby girl one year ago and I stitched her a cute design from the British designer Jolly Red

Lots of more Christmas stitching to do and actually I've finished 2 other ornaments but I can't show them yet.
Till later!
Karin



3 comments:
Karin, I can't imagine not being in a stitch shop in over a year. The internet is great but I like to touch and feel! LOL I'm glad you liked the ornament and yours came out great. My finishing was a bit iffy but practice will make perfect. Happy holidays!
I've enjoyed seeing your beautiful ornaments. Its wonderful how the edges are finished so prettily too. I'm just over visiting from Isabelle's blog. Nice 'meeting' you!
Hoi Karin,
Leuk om weer een Nederlandse weblog te ontdekken, al is het hier een beetje rustig. ;o)
Alvast de beste wensen voor het nieuwe jaar, vanuit Nederland, voor jou en je familie.
Eten jullie ook oliebollen en appelflappen?
Groetjes Juul :o)
Post a Comment