Monday, January 30, 2006

2006

I'm terrible in updating my blog. Time just seems to fly and before I realize another month has gone by. We are now well in 2006 and am back home since 3 weeks from our holiday in The Netherlands.

It was great to spend time in our home there and we had lots of snow as well. My husband wasn't that fortunate as he fell in the snow and broke his wrist!

Also I was able to go to one of Annemiek her open days and managed to spend some more money on stash. It is so much fun to browse and see all these shop models. Like I said earlier we don't have any shops here in the Dublin area and all my needlecraft shopping is done via the internet.

I've been stitching on a design of Annemiek called Sampler Heart and it came out lovely. Now I need to get the sewing machine out and put it together. Also I've been trying to catch up with Essie's Friends from Elegant Stitch.

Karin

1 comment:

Von said...

Hi Karin!
Glad you remembered your blog :) Sorry your dh broke his wrist!