Wednesday, June 09, 2010

Finally a stitching update!!

I finally have finished some things! First you see Plum Street Sampler's Free Bird. I stitched the date 2008 because that is the year we moved to the US.
Such a fun project and only 3 colors!
The other one I got last week at my LNS Inspired Needle and chose to stitch it on 40ct Summer Khaki. I stitched french knots instead of the beads.
It is the Merry Skater by Little House Needleworks and as you can see it turned out to be very small on the 40ct.
Lastly a photo of some of the stash I got lately. :-)
Karin

14 comments:

Katrina said...

Gorgeous finishes!!!! And I love the stash :-).

Laurie in Iowa said...

Your finishes are beautiful Karin. Congratulations. Oh my, someone has really been adding to their stash... Enjoy!

Margaret said...

What lovely finishes! Great idea to use french knots for the beads. Now I know what to do! lol! Love the stash too!

Laura said...

You finished the skater already!!!!! Wow!!! Can you bring her with next Tuesday so I can see her in person!! Also your finished patriotic piece looks fabulous!!!! Can you bring that too for show and tell!!!!!!???????

Our BBD weekend is getting closer and closer! Can't wait!!!!!

Lois said...

Some lovely finishes Karin! Some lovely new stash as well!

Karoline said...

Lovely finishes, congratulations. Love the new stash

Jon Lee said...

I like the birds sampler. I enjoy stitching Plum Street Samplers. Nice to see your update.

Michelle said...

Love Freebird! And how fun that you put 2008 on it, as a significant year. Wow - lots of great stash you have there too!!!

Patti said...

Hi Karin! Loved looking at your finished pieces in person ast night! They are FABULOUS!!!! Have a wonderful day!

Maggie said...

Love Free Bird and your skater girl finish:-)

Great new stash too :-)

Jeanne said...

Lovely! Congrats on your great stash haul - glad to see you are out there still stitching!

Constantina said...

Hmmm, no blog update since the 9th June, ahhh, you must have started stitching all that newly acquired stash. Hope you will starting blogging again soon.

Love the Free Bird design!

Natalia said...

I love your finishes, Karin !!! I am looking forward to meeting you at the Shepherd's Bush retreat !

Loraine said...

Hi Karin,
It was so great to meet you at SB. What a darling blog you have. I'm excited to add you to my list of stitching friends, and hopefully keep up with you.
Can't wait to see a post on your retreat.
Hugs.