our new addition to the family kept me busy!! Meet Dutchie, our now 11 weeks old Cocker Spaniel (we got her 3 weeks ago). Therefore stitching time has been very limited as I am busy house training her and have 'broken nights' again, just like I had with my daughter here on the photo...but that has been 13 years ago!! LOL.
Our new baby is getting better at sleeping through the night so I feel I am getting alive again.
Next post will be stitching related again...I have started Ann Grimshaw for my Friday Quaker SAL, finished the first block on Christmas @HRH and stitched a little bit more on Jenny Bean's Christmas Sampler!



Karin
30 comments:
adorable!!!!!
Oh, look at that cute mug on Dutchie! Hope you're back sleeping through the night soon!
Oh my gosh!!!! She has the sweetest face!!
Oh my! She is adorable! Welcome to the world of puppies - I can totally relate to what you're going through - we have a 6 month old german shepherd, and although I get to sleep through the night these days, I still don't have as much stitching time as I used to.
Dutchie is adorable. Your daughter is beautiful. I bought my Vera bag today.
Dutchie is adorable!
What a sweet, tiny baby! She is so cute :-).
OMG!!! Dutchie is sooooo cute! Oh how can anyone resist that little bundle? Marloes looks so cute with her too! I'm glad she's starting to get better sleeping habits. Ugh! lol! Hope the training is going well and the stitching time gets to be more plentiful! Looking forward to seeing your progress pics!
Too cute! and so tiny
awww I want one too!
What a sweetie! Adorable! We always had cockers when I was a kid-I really love them.
Dutchie is darling and your DD is, too! Love the buff color on Dutchie and her sweet little ears - she's a cutie! Have fun.
What a sweetheart! Glad she's sleeping better at night for you!
She is just precious!
Oh my goodness! She is so cute! I could just kiss the top of her little head! Glad things are settling down. Can't wait to see stitchy pictures!
Oooooh, wat een liefje.....zou zo op kraamvisite willen komen om met Dutchie lekker te kunnen spelen en kroelen! Hugs from Virginia
Great pictures! Adorable.
Oh wow, she is so cute!
Dutchie is adorable! No wonder you've been so preoccupied! Can't wait to see your stitching progress too.
Those are such sweet pictures! I am sure that little face just melts your heart! Hope to see you on Tues. and even with your limited stitiching it sounds like you have done quite a bit!
Yes adorable is the word for Dutchie! It is not always fun training a puppy but you can't be mad at a dog with such a cute face LOL. Hope you are enjoying your new home and soon find more time for stitching.
Oh my this little one is CUTE!
oh Dutchie is so adorable, we have a 9month old cocker called Alfie, (he's from the field breed) he has so much personality
Hi! I wasn't sure how else to contact you, but wanted to let you know that you won tickets to the mother/daughter event! Email me at mom2my6pack@aol.com for details. :)
Dawn
Congrats on winning the Blackbird Design Winter pattern! Happy Weekend!
What a sweetie! So cute!
Dutchie is so cute!
Karin,
Your puppy is just too cute! Almost makes me want another dog....I'm going to pretend I never said that. Luckily I remember how fun it is taking them out and trying to potty train them! hahaha
Ohhh wat is ze lief en ook haar naam vind ik erg mooi. Ik kwam bij toeval op je blog maar ik kom vaker terug want ik zag dat ik nog lang niet uitgelezen was hier !
Hi Karin! I saw your post on my blog and I am so happy I'll get to meet you and Katrina. I am in track b with the SB gals and the R&R gals. As much as the BBD ladies appeal to me, the other two in their track do not so..... Anyway, we'll all have to get together ~ I can't wait!!!!!
Post a Comment