On Saturday I went to my LNS
Where Victoria's Angels Stitch for the 2 Brightneedle classes I had signed up for. In the morning we had Good Fortune and in the afternoon the Lady's Collection. The class was given by Ann only as Liz couldn't make it. It was a wonderful day and I met
Margaret who came for the morning class. Margaret had already done the Lady's Collection class and she brought her finished collection. Just beautiful!!!

I also managed to get some stash while in the shop for the day! :-) I bought a few other things as well but as they are presents I can not show them here.

The last week I haven't done much stitching, too much going on around here. I did stitch a bit more on Mary Peacock and Miss Lila's Garden but will show updates on them next week as there will be more progress.
11 comments:
Oh I have that Sampler 1663 chart!! Love it! I love that Zeeland chart -- darn, wish I'd seen it! lol! Great stash! Had a great time -- thanks again for helping me with those DMC colors!
Ohh, what lovely stash you got!
I love that Zeeland Chart, thanks for sharing your stash and you got to meet Margaret to boot.
Great stash haul, Karin! And you got to meet Margaret--I envy both of you! :)
Hi Karin! I love your class pieces and all your new stash! Enjoy!! :)
Nice stash, Karin. It sounds like you had a nice day out.
Oh, wonderful new stash. It could have been me buying the charts as I love them all.
Great new stash and I am jealous you got to meet Margaret :-). Glad you had a good time.
You got some great stash and wonderful WIPs! I noticed you have the ABC Tapestry book in there. A friend and I are going to do a SAL at some point. But I really like all the stash you purchased. I envied Margaret for being able to attend that class. I hope to get out to New York in November for the next Brightneedle class. Don't know how I've missed your blog, but I'm glad that I found it! You have some great pieces done.
Karin, what great stash you got AND you took a BN class AND you got to meet Margaret - does it get any better than that? I went strolling back through your blog and loved some of your pics - especially the one with your DD and the Krispy Kreme donuts - they are a wicked indulgence and oh-so-yummy!
Oh I wish I'd been at that class! Great stash too - woohoo!!
Post a Comment