Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Another finish and framed piece!

As promised here are the photos of another finish and a framing I had done with my new LNS. I am very pleased with both of them.


Detail of Earth Sampler by The Primitive Needle



Earth Sampler by the Primitive Needle, a fun and quick stitch!


Detail of the frame. The photo doesn't do justice but it is a green wooden frame with a 'purple' shade in there as well.


My 1st piece framed in the USA. Curly Q Ewe from Little House Needleworks.
Ok and now I need to decide which projects I will bring on our trip. We fly to Las Vegas tomorrow for a week!!


Karin




11 comments:

Margaret said...

Beautiful finish, Karin, and I love how your framed piece came out! I guess you were happy with the results! That's good to hear! Have a fun, safe and happy trip to Vegas!

Susan @ Real Girl Designs said...

Earth Sampler is gorgeous, and your framing is lovely, Karin. What is the name of your LNS?

Have a fun trip to Vegas! I've been living in the US for over 15 years now, but have yet to make it there!

karenv said...

Both finishes are gorgeous! Earth Sampler is one of my favourite WIPs at the minute.

Anonymous said...

How lovely you're Earth Sampler turned out! I finished this earlier last month. And I love Curley in her frame...lovely!
Have a fabulous time in Vegas :)

grace said...

They are both lovely! I love the colors you used in the earth sampler!
Hope you have a wonderful time in Vegas!

Katrina said...

Love the framed piece! Earth Sampler is so pretty, wasn't it a fun little stitch :-).

Have fun in Vegas!

Deb said...

Hi, Karin! Love your stitching pieces...especially Earth Sampler. I'm a stitching blogging friend of Katrina's and was led to your blog from hers. Such a joy to read and look through yours! I'll be back.
Deb

Annemarie said...

Hope your trip to LV was a blast!
I love your finish and your framed piece. And your avatar gave me quite a giggle today :o)

Bine said...

Beautiful finish! Earth Sampler is on my wishlist.
Your framed LHN piece looks so cute. Have a good time in Vegas.

Jan said...

Karin, just stumbled upon your blog and was very entertained! Such lovely stitching and finishes, you should be proud of all of your work! I will be back to visit again very soon!:)

Megan said...

Thanks so much for commenting on my blog! Always a pleasure to "meet" another NJ stitcher :)

Both of your pieces are gorgeous, but I really REALLY love Earth Sampler - that's going on my wish list for sure.