Here is my WIP to date.
Katrina, http://theneedlespromise.blogspot.com/ and I are stitching this one as a SAL and we are planning on finishing 3 bands each week. That way we will finish it after the summer.
KarinMy stitching and life journal as an expat!
Here is my WIP to date.
Katrina, http://theneedlespromise.blogspot.com/ and I are stitching this one as a SAL and we are planning on finishing 3 bands each week. That way we will finish it after the summer.
Karin
4 comments:
Oh it's so pretty! I need to get busy and catch up :-).
geweldig wat je maakt, ben zelf best creatief maar heb geen geduld voor borduren. Erg mooi. En volgens mij heb je een te gek leven om steeds ergens anders te mogen wonen. lijkt me wel wat.
Gorgeous work!
Karin,
My but this is gorgeous! I can't wait to see it as you progress! Hope you're having a great time in NJ and loving it!
Post a Comment