Monday, September 19, 2005

Another week!

Last week was very busy. On Tuesday it was the BIG day...my first Monthly Meeting as President of the International Women's Club of Dublin. There were 140 members and my speech went very well. I was not nervous at all which suprised me enormously! It was great fun! Now we're back in full swing and I've got many functions I need to attend. This week my only day 'off' is today and for the rest of the week I've got something in my agenda every day.

On Saturday we went to a birthday party of a friend. This party had a dress code...70's style. I might upload a photo later on...
We were hilariously crazy dressed and when the make up and wigs were on it was quite scary how different we all looked. We got together before the party with a group of 8 and I think we had more fun getting ready than we had actually on the party :-)

I haven't been up to much stitching last week. I only picked up a needle yesterday!! Another WIP has now seen some progress (SB Monthly Musing's Leaf). I only need to stitch the L and the lettering but I am now waiting for some thread I was missing. Drema of Needlecraft Corner has included them in my JSC Ornament Issue which is on its way to Ireland!!!!! I want to wait for this issue before deciding what to stitch for the Christmas Ornament Exchange of Stitching Bloggers BB.

My goals for this week is to finish Leaf from SB, do some more on the Merry Cox class and to organise my stitching room. I've neglected it a bit lately and it is in need of some organisation :-))))

No comments: