Wednesday, October 27, 2010

What is in my stitching bag?

I thought I share with you my stitching bag and its contents..... of course a Vera Bradley
Inside my Ott-Lite's, my matching Vera Bradley's readers and little bag for my bits and pieces!


My WIP's! Above Blackbird Designs Anniversaries of the Heart.
Jennie Bean's Christmas Sampler by Shakespeare's Peddler.
Carriage House Samplings: Christmas Hawk Run of Hallow.
Mary Peacock by Needleprint
Our group project C Street Sampler Works 'Quaker Medallion".

I leave Friday for a stitching retreat organized by my LNS Inspired Needle to Indiana and a bag can't be without some stash. Just in case I am in the mood for something new.
I might be in the mood for some Christmas stitching...
or some Halloween stitching....
or another sampler kind of thing.....

Decisions, decisions! I do know I will have a great time! I am so fortunate to have the best friends here in Illinois and we are so excited to be going together for a few days and do what we do best.....stitch, chat and laugh! Barb, Laura, Jayne, Linda, Pat and Cathy...just 2 more nights!! We will miss Teresa and Patti but we promised to keep them in the loop via email, photos, You Tube and Skype :-)))))))

Karin

12 comments:

Katrina said...

Too much fun!!!! Love seeing all your projects :-). I need to get Mary Peacock out too. Hope you all have such a fun weekend.

valerie said...

I love all your wips! So fun to see what others are stitching on. Not to mention you have some tough decisions to make on your kitted up options.

Have fun at your retreat!

Wrought By LaDonna said...

Thanks for sharing the stash in your bag! Your projects are beautiful.

Hope you have a great time on your retreat.

LaDonna

Margaret said...

Oh, nice stitching bag! Hope you have a great time! I love seeing all your WIPs.

Jennifer said...

Love what's in your bag! Beautiful stitching and loved hearing about the Park city trip! Thank you .

Patty C. said...

Have fun on your retreat - Lovely bag- fantastic stash - I hope you enjoy the time ;)

teresa said...

Oh my gosh ~ what a FUN post! I can just see you setting everything out and deciding ~ you girls are going to have so much fun! I can't wait to hear all about it ~

Patti said...

Do you have room in your bag for Teresa and me? I really wish I were going! All your goodies are so cool- can't wait to hear all about it! And btw- I am in love with Blossom House! Have a great time- I KNOW you will!!!

Nicole said...

Beautiful wips and great stash Karin!! Love your bag and accessories too! :)

Natalia said...

Karin, another whole weekend stitching !!! I am so jealous.. :-) I love all your projects and aren't you thankful for Vera Bradley's bags? They seem to have no bottom, it is amazing the many things you can pack in them and the many things that come out of them. LOL!!! I hope you have a wonderful weekend... I look forward to a full report :-)

Siobhán said...

Oooh, I love the contents of your stitching bag! Each project is sooo fantastic.

Have a wonderful weekend!

Lois said...

And some lovely contents there are in your stitching bag! Some wonderful WIP's and some great projects for the future. Enjoy your weekend!