Monday, November 03, 2008

Presents!!

I have been so spoiled in October by my best friend Katrina and my SIL!!


This the perfect back of the pinkeep Katrina stitched for me in our Sue's Memorial Exchange.
The most gorgeous pinkeep. Katrina said it was her first pinkeep ever! You can not tell as it so perfectly finished!!!

This is the inside of the needlebook Katrina stitched for my birthday gift. Again perfect finishing!!


The needlebook and scissor fob!

This standup is made by my SIL!!! It is amazing and so many stitches!!!
Karin




3 comments:

Daffycat said...

What wonderful gifts you received...you really were spoiled! Enjoy!

Katrina said...

Love the stand-up your SIL made, it's so pretty.

I had fun making your presents, I am so glad you liked them!

Tanja said...

Lovely presents Karin, lucky you!
I like that she put your name on the front of the needlebook, that makes it so personal.
And that standup, what a lot of work is in there! Gorgeous.

Hope you are doing well!

Tanja