My excuse...it is an early birthday present. Actually it won't be that early when it gets here as it is only a few more weeks :-) Perfect!!!
Here you can see the design plus more information:(scroll down to see the information on Scream House by Just Nan)
Of course I had to order the extras as well just like Georgie so the pins and scissors are coming as well!! ;-)
Karin



3 comments:
So glad you gave in to temptation! We should do this one together....
Hi Karin, I left your cell phone number at home...Could you email me at whoomsa @ gmail. com. au So I can contact you when we get to NY? See you soon, Georgie
I love this house by Just Nan....but it is so expensive I could afford to buy it. But I would love this ornament. I think every person that loves Halloween like I do...should have this ornament. IT is way too cool looking. I love the different sides to the ornament. Sure do with I could get this one really bad. Lucky you and Georgie!!
Post a Comment