Wow what a summer we have!! The weather is wonderful (what a difference with the summers we had in Ireland LOL) and we enjoying our life in the USA. For the last 2 weeks we had visitors and the 2nd week hubby was off as well. Lots of time to do some sightseeing. We went to Washington DC and yes on our way back to New Jersey we stopped at Needlecraft Corner and got some more stash!! We also went to NYC many times and saw a lot there as well. We drove trough New Jersey a bit more and did lots of shopping with our guests as well. The strong Euro made it worthwhile for them!!
They went back to the Netherlands and in a few days my daughter and I will fly to Colorado to spend a few days with my friend Katrina http://theneedlespromise.blogspot.com/ . That will be our last trip this summer and when we get back home we will have 2 more weeks before DD needs to go back to school.
Stitching wise I did do a little bit more on my Little House Needleworks and I started and finished Shepherd's Bush Americana Roll. I had no time to made photos so that will be included in my next post!
Karin



3 comments:
Oh wow, looks like fun! I love DC. Can't wait to see you and Marloes tomorrow :-).
Sounds like an awesome summer Karin!
Looks like such a wonderful time, lucky! OMG, what treatment by your hotel suite, lovely. Oh, and your drawn thread piece looks divine.
Post a Comment