The Shepherd's Bush 2005 and 2007 fob
Seasonal Biscornu from Giulia Punti Antichi
My Stitching Treasures from Jeannette Douglas DesignsOk, Ok it has been a while and I don't know why it has taken this long. Too much fun I guess...or just too busy...or whatever...no excuse! LOL
My goal over the summer was to finish a few WIP's and UFO's before starting anything new. Hooray I did manage to stick to the goal!! You see here in this post a few of the things I did finish. Also I did manage to finally finish an UFO of many years, Roma's Garden from Shepherd's Bush. As a reward I was 'allowed' to start a new project and that is Needleprints' Sampler of Motifs from Marken. Being from The Netherlands I wanted to stitch this one! It is huge!
What else?? I did manage to add more stuff to my stash but hey...I am a collector LOL
Last week I had great fun! CA Wells came to Ireland with 24 ladies on their Ireland stitching trip. It was wonderful to meet them and the projects CA designed for this are STUNNING!! I am stitching on one of them and it is called the Dublin Door Needlebook. It features shamrocks, a Dublin Door and a Celtic Knot. I promise to show you when I finish it.
Karin



3 comments:
Woohoo, love the finishes :-). Glad to see you updating your blog again too!
Glad to see you back. Your finishes look lovely.
lovely finishes especially my stitching treasures!
Post a Comment